Monday, December 21, 2009

Mastering Raku

It is the last day of school and already I am looking ahead. I am going to be in a show in February and preparations have already begun. We are preparing the promotional materials for Steven Branfman's show and book release: "Mastering Raku". If you haven't seen the book yet, it is beautiful! Honestly, one of the best laid out books on ceramics that I have seen in a number of years. (Full disclosure: I have an image of one of my pots in the book).

Here's some of the info:




"Mastering Raku: The Book and the Art Within"

A celebration of the release of Steven Branfman's latest book "Mastering Raku: Making Ware-Glazes-Building Kilns-Firing" and an exhibition of the art of the contributors.

Dates: February 1- March 19
Opening reception and book signing Saturday, February 6, 5-8PM
Jared Branfman Memorial Gallery
Gorse Mill Studios
31 Thorpe Road, Needham, MA 02494 USA
for information; 781 449 7687

No comments:

Post a Comment